Covid Protection Policy
We are committed to the safety of our community: participants, members, and volunteers
We follow the most strict policies to ensure the safety of all our members and their families.
The Green Crew is committed to providing a safe environment for all participants, members, leaders, consultants, and advisors. We will follow the CDC Guidelines, informed by the BSA Covide policy, the Northern Star Council guidelines, and the Izaak Walton League policy.
- Youth benefit from in-person activities, and providing a safe opportunity for youth to get together for learning socialization and action is a priority.
- Green Crew members and participants will be asked to maintain at least 3 feet of physical distance indoors to reduce transmission risk.
- All Green Grew members are expected to secure a free home CRP Covid test from VaultHealth the week prior and after a Crew Activity. All positive tests should be reported to the Crew Advisor.
- Vaccines are expected for all who are eligible. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving a final required dose. Individuals qualified for a booster are asked to stay fully vaccinated with a booster shot.
- Participants, members, and volunteers may choose to continue wearing face coverings even when not required.
- Individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and close contacts must still follow state guidelines for testing and isolation.
- Isolate if you are sick and do not attend any activity/meeting/event if you, anyone you live with, or anyone you have recently been around feeling unwell.
- Do not attend any activity/meeting/event if you or anyone you live with has been tested for COVID-19 or another illness and has not received the results yet.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, wear a face covering or mask covering your nose and mouth and stay at least 6 feet apart from people you don’t live with.
- We ask that all participants and members wash their hands often with soap and water. Therefore, handwashing stations will be made available at all events.
Will you require a Covid vaccination to participate?
We expect that all individuals who are qualified to get the vaccine will. However, we will not be following up and checking vaccination cards.
Will you require the wearing of face masks?
Yes, we expect all individuals to wear masks when inside the Crew clubhouse or the Izaak Walton League Chapter house.